Call us today at 503.462.1749 or enter your address below.
In this region’s rapidly changing regulatory landscape, illume Property Management is an important ally to have by your side. The recent passage of Fair Access in Renting (FAIR) ordinances in the city of Portland is just one example and emphasizes the risk property owners face from requirements that leave you vulnerable to substantial legal penalties and fees, while also fundamentally changing the relationship between landlords and tenants. Our management team keeps on top of the latest legislation coming from Salem and local governments to understand how to keep your properties in compliance, saving you time, money and frustration.
Our management team handles the following:
- Complying with local, state, and federal Fair Housing laws.
- Completing Residential Rental Registration schedules.
- Ensuring compliance with proper screening regulations.
- Managing tenant security deposits and determining how funds must be allocated towards damages upon end of tenancy.
- Calculating the maximum rent increases allowable by Oregon law.
- Conducting terminations and late rent collections to adhere to the ever-changing regulations being instituted by local and state government agencies.