Find Your Perfect Home
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place.
As a prospective resident, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams.
IF APPLYING FOR THE TRISTAN:
- Approximate number of units currently available, or which will in the foreseeable future be available, of the size in the area requested by applicant: 44 units
- Approximate range of number of bedrooms in the available dwelling units: 0-2 Bedrooms
- Approximate range of available dwelling unit sizes: 367-938 sq. ft.
- Approximate range of rents available for dwelling units: $1250-$2200
- Landlord began to accept applications March 1, 2020
- If applying for unit 201, dwelling unit qualifies as A "type A unit" (Accessible unit) per Oregon Structural building code and ICC A117.1
Rental Application Process
illume Property Partners, LLC would like to thank you for choosing one of our exclusive properties. Please make sure you read illume's rental qualification guidelines before filling out an application.
- Co-signer Application
- Aplicacion para Rentar (no en la ciudad de Portland)
- Rental Application (not for City of Portland)
- Rights and Responsibilities Notice
- City of Portland Rental Applicaiton (non-financially responsible)
- City of Portland Rental Application
- Fair Housing and Reasonable Accommodations
- Reasonable Accommodation Modification Request
- Lead Disclosure
- Rules and Regulations
- Home Care Addendum
- Fair Housing
- Lead Disclosure
- Resident 30 Day Notice
- Resident Update
- House Rules for Single Family Plexes
- Community Rules
Rent is due on the 1st of the month. Rent is considered LATE at the end of business on the 4th of the month and 10% of monthly rent LATE FEE will be assessed.
Please make your rent check to money order payable to: illume Property Partners, LLC.
Please pay by check or money order. No cash please.
Please Mail To:
illume Property Partners, LLC.
- 525 3rd Street
- Suite 308
- Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Your rent check must be postmarked by the 4th of the month.
Rental Qualification GuidelinesRental Application (not for City of Portland)
City of Portland Rental Applicaiton (non-financially responsible)
City of Portland Rental Application
Before moving in to your new home we will inspect the property to verify Move–In condition. A “Move–In” checklist is completed to document the condition of the property. Digital pictures will be taken upon Owner’s Request to verify the condition of the property at the time of Move–In. The same process will occur upon “Move–Out”, the results will dictate the amount of Security Deposit that is retained for cleaning or damage caused that is considered beyond “Normal Wear and Tear”.