Portland Home Remodeling & Construction
Locally owned and operated with 30+ years of general contractor experience
Dedicated In-House Maintenance Team
Happy tenants lead to longer occupancy. Our in-house maintenance department allows us to respond to your tenant’s requests in a timely manner – at a more-affordable cost to you! Additionally, routine inspections are conducted while the property is occupied to ensure that issues are addressed in a timely manner and resolved to keep your investment in excellent condition and tenants happy.
Our in-house maintenance services include:
- Dedicated team to service your properties
- Subcontractor management (when needed)
- Handyman/repair projects
- Janitorial services
- Work order management
- Service contract reviews
- Communicating with vendors
- Managing and scheduling maintenance work
- Entering and updating work orders
Our partners benefit from our expert property maintenance services
We are invested in your success as a rental property owner. Thus, we are committed to helping you keep your real estate in excellent condition with our property maintenance services. We have more than 30 years of experience in property maintenance and construction that you can benefit from. Together, we can strategically look at creating cost-effective and long-lasting solutions that will protect and increase your property’s value.
What do our property maintenance services include?
We perform an array of construction projects to enhance the value of your investment.
- Major electrical and plumbing repairs
- Installing decking and fencing
- Remodels and renovations
- Rough framing and carpentry
- Building additions to homes
- Installing and replacing tile counters, floors, and walls
- Roof and gutter repairs and replacement
- Interior and exterior painting
We address everyday tenant requests and minor maintenance tasks.
- Minor electrical and plumbing repairs
- Cleaning gutters
- Pressure washing
- Window cleaning
- Appliance repairs
- Annual inspections
Move-in and Move-out
We complete the make-ready process of vacancies and prepare your units for occupancy.
- Move-in and move-out inspections
- Carpet cleaning
- Caulking and grouting
- Installing blinds and window coverings
- Annual inspections
Our staff responds 24/7 to after-hours emergency issues that can’t wait until morning.
- No air conditioning in hot weather
- No heat in freezing weather
- Broken locks and windows
- Broken refrigerator
- Major flooding